The data protection information is designed to give you an overview of how your data is collected and processed when you visit our website.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as that person's name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more physical, physiological, genetic, factors of spiritual, economic, cultural or social identity.
SIA “Baltijas Biroju Serviss”, Reg. No. 40103165665,Address: Uriekstes Street 2a, Riga, LV-1005
Applicable laws and regulations
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the fulfillment of obligations specified in regulatory enactments, fulfillment of obligations specified in agreements, as well as for other purposes provided in advance.
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing. Article 6 (1) of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation):
(a) the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
2. Personal Data Processing Law.
3. Other regulatory enactments related to the protection of personal data.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
We use the collected data to prepare, specify and manage the website owned by SIA “Baltijas Biroju Serviss ”. In addition, we use your data to identify misuse and prevent errors, as well as, if necessary, to pass on information to public authorities, which have the right to request such information.
1.We enter the IP address from which you access our website, the date and time of access. Data recorded in this way will be used for data security and protection against attacks on our website infrastructure, as well as statistical analysis. This data will not be used to create individual user profiles and will not be passed on to third parties.
2. Our online sales are hosted on the website www. https://avtechcomputers.com. Your data is stored in data storage databases and in a general application. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you choose direct payment to complete your purchase, the site saves your credit card information. They are encrypted using the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only for as long as it is necessary to complete the purchase transaction. When done, your purchase transaction information will be deleted.
All direct payment gateways comply with PCI-DSS standards, which are managed by the PCI Security Standards Board, a joint commitment of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure processing of payment card information on our online trading platform and its service provider.
3. The purpose of personal data processing is the organization of the training process, registration of students (listeners), informing about the course of educational activities, about its possible changes, as well as the reflection of this process in social networks, etc. communication channels using photographic, audio and video materials taken during the events. Information about is collected for communication and publicity purposes, as well as to evaluate the target audience of the organized events and its improvement.
You can delete all cookies on your computer, and you can set most browsers to block the insertion of cookies on your computer. However, in this case, you will have to manually adjust the settings each time you visit the website, and in addition, some services and features may not work. No other personal information will be recorded unless you have provided it voluntarily.
Data generated as a result of visiting our website is collected automatically. Additional data is obtained from the information you provide on a website that uses the following cookies:_session_id, unique token, session, allows you to save information about your session (referrer, main page, etc.). _visit, no personal data is maintained, is retained for 30 minutes from the last visit, is used by our site provider's internal statistics tracker to record the number of visits _uniq, data is not stored, expires at midnight the next day (relative to the visitor); counts a single number of customer visits. cart, unique token, durable 2 weeks, Stores information about your cart contents. _secure_session_id, unique symbol, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the store has a password, it is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
6. When contacting us by phone, we record the voice information you provide to us in the phone call, including your name, situation / need. We make telephone recordings to ensure quality control. The purpose of processing this personal data is to control the quality of service provision and service.
Place of data processing.
Your data is processed in the European Union.
We will pass on the data required by public authorities to meet regulatory requirements. Other types of data are not transferred to third parties.
What are your rights?
The data subject has the right to request SIA “Baltijas Biroju Serviss” access to his personal data, request correction or deletion of inaccurate personal data by submitting a reasoned request, request restriction of personal data processing in cases specified by regulatory enactments, as well as object to processing or violations of personal data. In processing, a person is entitled to apply to SIA “Baltijas Biroju Serviss” or submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate.
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us by writing: to e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: + 371 80205050